1. Gravity Forms – Create advanced and awesome looking forms on your WordPress site with Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms is the only plugin that you will need to create forms on a WordPress website. It is fully compatible with most of the plugins and themes and has integration support for PayPal, MailChimp, Stripe, and other popular web services. It comes with 30+ inbuilt form fields, which can be used in any custom form. All the forms created via Gravity Forms are fully responsive and works very well on mobile devices.
2. Gravity Forms PayPal Payments Pro – Integrate Gravity Forms with PayPal Payments Pro. Enable users to make payments directly on your site without sending the user to PayPal to complete the transaction.
3. Gravity Forms User Registration – Need to quickly allow users to register new accounts on your WordPress site? The User Registration Add-On for Gravity Forms makes registering users, creating login forms, and even setting custom user meta a breeze.
4. Gravity Forms Gutenberg – The block lets you to easily embed a Gravity Forms form into a page or post, with access to all the standard embedding options. As the most advanced form builder, we’re committed to providing the most advanced integration with WordPress and Gutenberg.
5. Gravity Forms Zoho CRM – The Gravity Forms Zoho CRM Add-On allows you to quickly integrate your WordPress forms with Zoho’s CRM. Zoho CRM gives you a 360-degree view of your sales cycle and pipeline.
6. Gravity Forms Postmark – Easily integrate your form notifications with the Postmark email service. Easily and seamlessly use Gravity Forms to send your form notifications with the Postmark email service.
7. Gravity Forms Zapier – One thing we’ve said since day one is that as much as we’d love to introduce Add-Ons for every 3rd party service or application available, it simply isn’t possible. Enter Zapier. The Gravity Forms Zapier Add-On allows you to leverage Zapier to integrate with over 1000 different web services and counting.
8. Gravity Forms Webhooks – Need to send your form data from your WordPress site to an external API? The Webhooks add-on for Gravity Forms allows you to do exactly that. Easily pass information such as form submissions, payment data, and more to the 3rd-party service of your choice.
9. Gravity Forms Signature – The Signature Add-On for Gravity Forms allows you to capture signatures online by allowing users to sign your forms using touchscreen devices, touch pads or mouse. Quickly and easily integrate signature capabilities into your forms without the end user having to install any special browser plugins.
10. Gravity Forms SendGrid – Send your WordPress form notifications using the SendGrid email service. The SendGrid add-on seamlessly integrates SendGrid with Gravity Forms to allow you to easily send all of your form notifications directly to the SendGrid API.
11. Gravity Forms Stripe – Gravity Forms powered by Stripe allows you to quickly and easily implement credit card payments! With the Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On you can capture one time credit card payments or setup recurring payment subscriptions.
12. Gravity Forms Slack – The Gravity Forms Slack Add-On allows you to integrate Gravity Forms with Slack and instantly notify your team the moment a form has been submitted.
13. Gravity Forms Twilio SMS – With the Twilio Add-On you can make text message notifications a part of your form notification process by integrating with the Twilio SMS service. Get notified via a customizable SMS text message as soon as a form is submitted, or a payment is received via an order form.
14. Gravity Forms Trello – Stay organized and integrate Gravity Forms with Trello. Automatically create Trello Cards and Assign Members and Labels when a form is submitted.
15. Gravity Forms Survey – The Survey Add-On allows you to easily interact with your users to both collect and analyze data on your target audience. Market research, customer satisfaction, employee surveys, job satisfaction surveys, anything is possible.
16. Gravity Forms Polls – Add polls for your WordPress site with the Polls add-on for Gravity Forms. Add polls to any WordPress page, post, or widget to easily get the feedback you need!
17. Gravity Forms Pipe – Record and capture videos as a form field with Gravity Forms and integration with the Pipe Video Recording Platform. Pipe handles video recording from desktop and mobile devices, all the different file formats, and ensures secure storage & delivery.
18. Gravity Forms PayPal Payments Standard – Order forms are easy with the PayPal Payments Standard Add-On for Gravity Forms. Enable your users to pay you via PayPal Payments Standard as part of the Gravity Forms submission process.
19. Gravity Forms Partial Entries – Collect data in real time as it is entered on your forms. WooCommerce, Shopify and similar shopping cart applications have abandoned cart technology and now Gravity Forms has similar abandoned form technology.
20. Gravity Forms Quiz – Gravity Forms just got smarter! The Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On allows you to quickly create Quizzes that are automatically graded or scored when the form is submitted.
21. Gravity Forms MailChimp – Collect more mailing list subscribers with the best MailChimp plugin for WordPress! Directly integrate all of your forms with MailChimp to collect more mailing list subscribers and push your email marketing to the next level.
22. Gravity Forms Mailgun – The Mailgun add-on seamlessly integrates Gravity Forms with Mailgun to easily send form notifications using the Mailgun email service.
23. Gravity Forms Mad Mimi – Gain more mailing list subscribers and capture valuable data by using Gravity Forms to power your Mad Mimi subscriptions. With Gravity Forms, every form on your WordPress site can easily become an email subscription form.
24. Gravity Forms iContact – The Gravity Forms iContact Add-On makes it easy to quickly integrate your Gravity Forms with iContact’s email marketing solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
25. Gravity Forms HipChat – Hipchat is now Slack. The Gravity Forms Slack Add-On allows you to integrate Gravity Forms with Slack and instantly notify your team the moment a form has been submitted.
26. Gravity Forms Highrise – The Gravity Forms Highrise Add-On allows you to quickly integrate Gravity Forms with Highrise, a flexible contact management tool that helps you stay organized. Automatically create contacts and contact notes in Highrise.
27. Gravity Forms Help Scout – Support your customers and integrate Gravity Forms with Help Scout simple to use Help Desk platform. Help Scout is designed for teams that insist on a delightful customer experience.
28. Gravity Forms GetResponse – The Gravity Forms GetResponse Add-On allows you to quickly integrate all of your online forms with the GetResponse email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your GetResponse marketing list when a form is submitted.
29. Gravity Forms Freshbooks – FreshBooks account integration just got a lot easier with the Gravity Forms FreshBooks Add-On. Turn any Gravity Forms submission into a FreshBooks invoice or estimate and automatically create clients.
30. Gravity Forms Emma – The Gravity Forms Emma Add-On allows you to quickly and easily integrate all of your online forms with the Emma email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your Emma marketing campaigns when a form is submitted.
31. Gravity Forms Dropbox – The Gravity Forms Dropbox Add-On allows you to quickly integrate Gravity Forms with Dropbox, one of the industry leaders in file storage solutions in the cloud. Allow users to upload files from their Dropbox account or send files uploaded via Gravity Forms to your own Dropbox account.
32. Gravity Forms Coupons – The Coupons Add-On allows you to easily implement coupon functionality on order forms created with Gravity Forms. Coupons can be form specific or apply to all forms that utilize the Coupon Field. It’s entirely up to you how you configure it!
33. Gravity Forms CleverReach – Supercharge your CleverReach opt-in forms with Gravity Forms, the leading forms plugin for WordPress. By powering your CleverReach email marketing campaigns with Gravity Forms, you’ll gain valuable features like conditional logic, custom fields, GDPR compliance, and more in just seconds, not hours. Join millions of sites worldwide and discover why Gravity Forms is the most-trusted WordPress form plugin on the planet.
34. Gravity Forms Chained Selects – Cascading drop-down select fields made easy! Import a CSV to create Year/Make/Model style selections or use available hooks/filters to data drive the drop-down choices dynamically.
35. Gravity Forms Capsule CRM – The Gravity Forms Capsule CRM Add-On allows you to quickly integrate any Gravity Form with Capsule’s easy to use online CRM solution and allows you to create or update contacts and create tasks.
36. Gravity Forms Campfire – The Gravity Forms Campfire Add-On allows you to quickly integrate with Campfire, a team collaboration, and real-time chat service. Campfire is like instant messaging but designed exclusively for groups.
37. Gravity Forms Campaign Monitor – Gravity Forms makes it easy to integrate with your Campaign Monitor email marketing service with our Campaign Monitor Add-On. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
38. Gravity Forms Breeze – Organize and track everything with Breeze, a simple tool for project management. All your tasks on a single workspace. Automatically create a Breeze Card in a Breeze List when a form is submitted.
39. Gravity Forms Batchbook – The Gravity Forms Batchbook Add-On allows you to quickly integrate any Gravity Form with Batchbook’s small business CRM and allows you to create or update contacts.
40. Gravity Forms AWeber – Get more subscribers to your AWeber mailing lists with Gravity Forms, the top-rated form plugin for WordPress. Automatically gain new subscribers to your mailing lists from every form on your WordPress site, and increase your conversion rates with the raw power and stability of Gravity Forms.
41. Gravity Forms Agile CRM – The Gravity Forms Agile CRM Add-On allows you to quickly integrate any Gravity Form with Agile’s Sales and Marketing CRM and allows you to create or update contact, and create tasks.
42. Gravity Forms ActiveCampaign – The Gravity Forms ActiveCampaign Add-On allows you to quickly integrate any Gravity Form with ActiveCampaign’s all-in-one email marketing service.